- Optimisations and adjustments
- Expansion of the focus area
- Optimisation of navigation
- Read out import information for the data source
- Anonymise contents
- Editing lists
- Publish to Anywhere
- Integration of new version List & Label 25
- Optimisations in licensing
InfoZoom Desktop SDK
InfoZoom Data Quality (IZDQ)
Numerous exercises and related tests support participants in their learning process. At the end of the seminar, each participant receives a confirmation.
After the seminar, certified IZCPs (InfoZoom 2019 oder InfoZoom 2020) can certify for the new release.
We recommend attending this seminar if you work with one of the following versions:
- InfoZoom Viewer
- InfoZoom Explorer
- InfoZoom Business
- InfoZoom Professional
- InfoZoom OEM
- proALPHA Analyzer
- Internet connection
- Citrix go to Webinar is not blocked
- Headset/laptop microphone or telephone to dial-in to the online session
- Please note that only one person can participate per booking. Therefore, when registering for a web session, please choose a name that can be assigned to your booking. Multiple registrations of a user for the online seminar will be removed.
- Important: If you make the booking on behalf of your company for one person, please enter the name of the participant(s) in the comment field of the booking form.