- Theoretical part:
- A test run ( online ) with 25 questions from the seminars IZD-G and IZD-E
- Time: 40 minutes
- Practical Part
- Requirement: Passed theory test
- Practical Tasks (Develop solutions for a real system)
- Time: 90 minutes
- Theory test: Min. 65 % of total points
- Practical test: best possible score (Result in %)
- Total Result
- 40% theoretical part, 60% practical part (Addition %-Results of both parts)
- Total Result has to be min. 65% .
After completing the test successfully, the participant will receive a certificate.