BARC’s The BI & Analytics Survey 23 – again Top Rankings for InfoZoom

In the BARC BI & Analytics Survey, the world’s largest annual survey of BI and analytics software users, we once again top our result from last year and achieve 27 top rankings and 26 leading positions with InfoZoom in our three peer groups.

InfoZoom is the top ranked product across the entire survey in the KPIs Project Success, Data Preparation and Project Length with the highest score of 10/10.We were able to defend our title in the KPIs Data Preparation and Project Success, achieving the top scores across all products for the second year in a row. InfoZoom is again being voted the best product in this year’s survey in terms of its contribution to the improvement of data quality.

Free InfoZoom Trial
Download our Highlights

Rating 10/10: Top rankings for InfoZoom in BARC’s The BI & Analytics Survey 23

What users say

It has permanently changed and improved my view of data.

IT employee, IT, 100 - 2500 employees

Very good experience with the software, consulting and support.

External consultant, service, < 100 employees

Still thrilled after many years of use.

IT employee, IT, 100 - 2500 employees

Today‘s data analysis would be unthinkable without InfoZoom.

Person responsible/Project manager for BI/ analytics from IT department, manufacturing, 100 - 2500 employees

Speed combined with ease of use – for the internal end user as well as in creating dashboards for wider use.

Head of department (except IT), services, < 100 employees

Very fast viewing and handling of very large amounts of data.

Line of business employee, utilities, 100 - 2500 employees

Easy and fast data import and analysis, fantastically quick response
times, extremely beneficial for data quality checks, very fast
creation of simple to medium complex analyses and reports, easy
data cleansing, extremely good price-performance ratio.

CEO, IT, < 100 employees

If you have no previous experience, this tool is easy to use and you can achieve good results within a short time.

Employee of a cross-departmental BI/analytics team, manufacturing, 100 - 2500 employees

Test it on your own data, then you will quickly see the benefits.

Employee of a cross-departmental BI/ analytics team, utilities, 100 - 2500 employees

Rankings in Peer Groups

More Highlights:
Support, Price-to-value und Performance

The good feedback for vendor and implementer support contributes to the overall positive impression of InfoZoom as a product and humanIT Software as a company. Overall, 93 percent said the support level was ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ and the remaining 7 percent had not had any reason to use support yet.

Not a single respondent rated its price-to-value ratio as ‘not very good’ or ‘very poor’. Not a single respondent rated its price-to-value ratio as ‘not very good’ or ‘very poor’. The majority of users found it to be ‘good’, with almost 90 percent saying it was ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.

53 percent of respondents cited ‘fast query performance’ as major reason why they chose to buy InfoZoom. This is substantially higher than the overall average of 23 percent for all products in the survey.

InfoZoom is fully in line with the trend with its focus topics – unbeaten in the topic of data quality

For the 5th time in a row, data quality and master data managamenet are the most important BI trends. That shows the current BARC Data, BI & Analytics Trend Monitor 22. InfoZoom is fully in line with the trend with its focus topics – the sotware offers a very unique way to visualize and analyze data. InfoScape – as we call it – is used by business users to zoom in and out of data. By zooming, the user detects interrelationships between different attributes as well as possible anomalies and quality issues in data. It is therefore unsurprising to see InfoZoom being voted the best product in this year’s survey in terms of its contribution to the improvement of data quality.

BARC Data, BI & Analytics Trend Monitor 22
Chart BARC Data, BI & Analytics Trend Monitor

Get started now!

Do you also want to save time but still answer spontaneous questions reliably?
Then try InfoZoom.

Free Trial Version