In nationwide use – systematic data analysis increases clearance rates
When investigating crime, the police often have to analyze large volumes of data. As this procedure is very specific and complex, it usually costs a lot of time. This is where InfoZoom comes into play: A highly scalable tool, police departments use it along with other analysis systems like GIS and IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook, or integrate it into the crime recording and investigation systems already in use. A powerful tool for undercover investigation, solving organized crime, pattern recognition, and many more, InfoZoom reveals new connections between data and hidden details with just a few clicks. In recent years, InfoZoom has played an important role in solving crimes.
Analyze large volumes of data within seconds – InfoZoom supplements existing systems
InfoZoom has already been integrated into investigation systems all over the country. In many parts of the country, the software supplements existing products, because it greatly facilitates the analysis of large volumes of data.
Overview of data relevant to crime investigation
Full transparency at the push of a button – InfoZoom helps you understand millions of data at one glance, so that you can trace back the courses of events, reveal connections and draw conclusions for the clearance of crimes. Even without computer skills, you will be able to intuitively navigate through case data.
Well combined: connections, comparisons, Recognizing patterns & trends
- Recognize patterns in serial crimes
- Prevention: reveal patterns and trends, e.g. for systematic
deployment of police patrols in detected hot spots
- Comparative analysis of crime scenes
- Analyze crime recording and investigation data to identify trends and peculiarities
- Reveal structures in organized crime
- Analyze figures/situations/statistics (crime scene/time/offense)
- Relations between time and locations; geoanalyses
- Identify crime-to-crime and crime-to-offender relations
Easy combination and comparison of data sources
InfoZoom is used to analyze databases of the police as well as various sources of different formats.
- Data from telecommunications providers for the analysis of telecommunications evidence
- Bank details (for investigation service offices in the economic sector)
- Telematics data
- Harmonizing data from different sources
- Data reconciliation (personal/traffic data) in investigations
- Processing of different data sources and their presentation in graphics
- Comparison of persons and objects for manhunts
Ensure data quality & prepare data for analysis
InfoZoom has a unique way of preparing and presenting data for analysis so that investigators can identify critical data constellations at a glance. Data are immediately cleansed for their use in analyses. Data quality is ensured and sustainably improved in various source systems.
- Reliable and traceable results when mass data are analyzed, such as radio cell analyses, geoanalyses, computer log files, bank data analyses, etc.
Enormous time and resource savings:
replies & figures within seconds
Questions are answered within the shortest time and reports are created immediately. Costs for IT resources are cut down, and users become independent from SQL developers as they can perform analyses by themselves. Police departments quickly get exactly the search results they need. Daily status reports can be created at the push of a button. Analysis processes are decentralized, which reduces the workload for the productive system.
- Checking comprehensive lists of persons in the crime recording system only takes a few minutes instead of several days.
- Analyzing all crime records only takes a few minutes instead of several hours.
That’s what our clients say
Data are the ground you stand on – have you got a good foothold?
Have you ever thought about what poor data quality really costs you? We can tell you as much as this: way more than our tool! Your decisions are based on KPIs. But how can you know they are correct? With InfoZoom you create reliable analyses.
with InfoZoom –
always ahead of time
In day-to-day business, there are often spontaneous questions for which you want to create an evaluation immediately. How to get those figures quickly? InfoZoom allows you to create any evaluation with just a few clicks and helps you find weak points in almost no time.
Data Profiling – A picture is worth a thousand words: What’s in your data?
Look and see: clarity and transparency at last. Users get a whole new perspective on their data. There is no other tool that facilitates interpreting and modeling data like InfoZoom does. New constellations between data can be revealed with just a few clicks.
Fast & reliable GIS analyses: time savings of up to 99 % for data selections
It needs a lot of time and resources to prepare data in such a way that they can be analyzed efficiently in a GIS system. With InfoZoom you will optimally prepare your data for geographical analysis. You will get an overview of your data within seconds.
Get started now!
Do you also want to save time but still answer spontaneous questions reliably?
Then try InfoZoom.