Analyses at the push of a button for your smart meter rollout
Many factors have a decisive influence on the rollout scenario, the quantity structure and cost-benefit analysis:
- When is the right time to replace a meter, for example based on the calibration period of the old meter?
- When installing an intelligent measuring system, are all meters in use at the delivery point replaced by the intelligent measuring system, for example in order to switch the delivery point to a uniform calibration cycle?
- Which communication connections are used depending on the local conditions, and does it make sense to also convert points of consumption that have a later calibration period end or that don’t constitute a compulsory installation?
- Which meters will be converted by the end of 2019 to reach the statutory quota of 10% of compulsory installations?
- What customers / groups of customers would be suitable for the conversion?
Our solution: we have developed analysis templates that enable every public utility to determine the most important planning aspects at the push of a button.