Date(s) - 08/09/2020 - 09/09/2020
9:00 - 16:00
IZD-K – InfoZoom Desktop Compact Seminar (Online)
Becoming proficient in InfoZoom Desktop within two days. The online training offers a compact overview of the essential basics of InfoZoom Desktop. The seminar includes a selection of the contents of the IZD-G – InfoZoom Desktop Basic Seminar.
It’s an online seminar. After completing the booking you will get access to the individual web sessions.
The prices are exclusive of VAT.
Employees from all areas of the company.
09.00 – 12.00 Part 1
12.00 – 13.00 Break
13.00 – 16.00 Part 2
- Internet connection
- Citrix go to Webinar is not blocked
- Headset/laptop microphone or telephone to dial-in to the online session
- Please note that only one person can participate per booking. Therefore, when registering for a web session, please choose a name that can be assigned to your booking. Multiple registrations of a user for the online seminar will be removed.
- Important: If you make the booking on behalf of your company for one person, please enter the name of the participant(s) in the comment field of the booking form.
- Basics of data analysis with InfoZoom
- Visualize & research data
- The InfoScape and its functionalities
- Importing Tables
- Importing Data
- Excel- Files
- Defining and Using Queries
- Using Analysis
- Defining simple Attributes
- Defining Multidimensional Analysis
- Defining dynamic attributes
- Summarize Formulas
- Case Differentiations
- Displaying results and creating templates
- Interactive charts
- Internal/Excel charts
- Internal/Excel reports
- Exporting Data
- Data format & Saving data
- Table sections and sample
- Protecting tables
- Update/append data
- Combining Data
- AddIn for Excel
Exercises will help to consolidate knowledge. Concluding the seminar, the participant will receive a certificate of attendance..
The seminar is suitable for users of the following InfoZoom versions:
- InfoZoom Viewer Plus,
- InfoZoom Explorer,
- InfoZoom Business,
- InfoZoom Professional
- InfoZoom OEM or
- proALPHA Analyzer
Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung geschlossen.